Awards & Recognitions
- As seen on HGTV’s “Design Basics”
- Certified Interior designer
- Editor of Marketfair Magazine for home fashion ideas
- Graduated with a degree in Interior Design from the Traphagen School in New York City.
- Named one of “South Jersey’s Outstanding Women” by the Courier Post, a New Jersey daily newspaper.
- “Designers’ Choice Award” for a Dining Room at the “Designers’ Show House,” an annual fundraiser to benefit two area hospitals.
- Work done by RCI has been featured Woman’s Day as well as in Philadelphia Magazine.
Memberships Past and Present
- Member of the Union League of Philadelphia, Business Network
- Moorestown NJ Buisness Assocestion
- Member of the Moorestown Township Appearance Committee for the Town Council
- Member of the American Society of Interior Designers (A.S.I.D.)
- Panel member for the Courier Post’s “Ask the Experts” weekly interior design column
- Member of the “Zurbrugg Health Foundation” Designer Board of Directors